Audio Downloads by SEC Ambulance Service
These files have been prepared by South East Coast Ambulance Service and comply with European Resuscitation Council Guidelines. The above audio files are copyright South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust, 2006. We encourage users to distribute them but they must not be used for commercial purposes or sold in any format.
South East Coast Ambulance Service gratefully acknowledges Heart FM’s assistance in producing these files. All the advice provided is up to date and complies with Resuscitation Council guidelines
To save them on your computer, right-click on any of the links below and then click ‘Save Target As…” . Click on any of the links below to play the audio files:
- Burns – Explains the immediate treatment for burns and scalds
- Fits – How to deal with fits (convulsions/seizures) in adults and young children.
- Wounds – Immediate actions for wounds, bleeding, and bleeding associated with fractures.
- Unconscious patient who is breathing – How to deal with an unrousable patient who IS breathing (includes recovery position)
- CPR for adults – Adults who have collapsed, unrousable and NOT breathing.
- CPR for babies – Babies who are unrousable and NOT breathing.
- Collapsed patient in detail – Explains the complete scenario including checks for breathing, circulation, etc.
British Red Cross – First Aid Tips
Simple, straightforward and easy to understand first aid tips
St Johns Ambulance
St John Ambulance believes that everyone should learn at least the basic first aid techniques.
These links all come from trusted resources but if you are unsure about these or any other medical matters please contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.